T.E.P & Blacklist updated
Traffic Exchange Program (new page added)I decided to add a traffic exchange program “T.E.P.” page where you can select a few of the so many traffic exchange programs. I’ve listed the ones I personally use and that work for me the most when it comes to bringing traffic to my site. So go ahead and visit the sites I’ve provided and read into them and choose the one is best for you.
GPT Scam List (updated)I updated the list with a few more new sites that have been reported to be scam sites. So, if you’re registered to a get paid to site and wish to know if its listed on this blacklist you may go ahead and look it up. However, if there’s a site that you think that should be in the blacklist do inform me so I can list it, for those to be aware of it and not fall into these scams .
No comments:
Post a Comment